Staff Council Hosts FLSA Forum
The Staff Council held its September meeting and forum on the new changes to the Fair Labor Standards Act taking effect this year. Georgia State’s Human Resources staff will provided:
- An overview of FLSA and how it impacts staff
- An update on changes to overtime exemption rules for staff
- A review of changes affecting managers and supervisors
- An update on procedures for eTime and timecards
- Answers to staff questions and more
To view the presentation file presented by HR, go to: Presentation on FLSA .
To learn more about FLSA, visit: FLSA Frequently Asked Questions.